Discover the islands of Kornati National Park, enjoy day trips to small fishing villages, go snorkelling and swimming in the Adriatic and savour Croatian wine and seafood specialties.
Paddle Boarding Adventure in Thailand
- Stand-up paddle Railay Beach, where iconic rugged cliffs jut out of emerald waters. Your photos will look like travel postcards!
- Explore stunning beaches and snorkel dreamy reefs on two private longtail boat tours.
- Get adventurous with rock climbing, cave exploration, and rappelling—beginner-friendly options available.
- Relax with a beach day and a Thai massage.
- Experience a dazzling fire show on the island of Koh Lanta.
- Get a taste for Thai city life as you shop local markets, sample street food, and zip around on a scooter.
- Adult Ages 18 and up
Enjoy an action-packed adventure in Thailand
This trip is sold out for 2020 but please submit this form (will link to form) to apply for our 2021 trip!
Paddle emerald waters, enjoy world-renowned food, explore wild places by longtail boat, get a massage on the beach, and so much more.
Thailand is an outdoor lover’s paradise. This adventure combines paddle boarding, hiking, boat tours, rock climbing, and snorkeling with a city exploration, street food, local markets, cultural experiences, and historic temples. Pack your bags for the adventure of a lifetime!
- 10 nights in upscale accommodations
- Round-trip flight from Bangkok to Krabi
- All ferry and taxi transfers
- Breakfast daily
- Temple tours in Bangkok
- Koh San Road tour in Bangkok
- Private chartered boat tour, snorkeling, and lunch on Hong Islands
- Private chartered boat tour, snorkeling, and lunch on Koh Rok Islands
- Paddle tour to Ao Nang Beach and Monkey Trail hike
- Paddle tour from Railay Beach to coastal caves
- Paddling in a hidden lagoon on Hong Island
- Rock climbing, cave exploration, and rappelling on Railay Beach
- Scooter tour and shopping at a traditional fishing village on Koh Lanta
- Beach day at Bamboo and Nui Beach on Koh Lanta
- Thai massages on Koh Lanta
- Fire show on Koh Lanta
Your extraordinary Thailand adventure includes a combination of planned activities and free time to explore.
- Hong Islands private tour and BBQ
Take a private chartered longtail boat for a full-day tour of the Hong Islands off the coast of Krabi. After exploring, swimming, snorkeling, and paddling in hidden lagoons and beaches, you will enjoy a BBQ feast cooked by your guides on the shores of another secret beach.
- Rock climbing or relaxing at Railay Beach
Railay beach is downright beautiful, and you will see parts of it only accessible through our special local connections. There are many rock climbing options for various skill levels, so even if you’re a beginner you can try your hand on a simple assent while the more adventurous take on challenging climbs to top peaks. After learning the basics, take a hike into a cave and climb up to an overlook of Railay Beach. Have your camera ready. What’s next just might be one of the coolest experiences of your life! If rock climbing isn’t for you, Railay beach is a destination in itself, and you can choose to relax, paddle, or soak it up in any form you like.
- Private chartered boat tour of Koh Rok
Toward the end of your adventure, you’ll take another private boat to the snorkeling dreamland of Koh Rok. This full-day experience is relaxing yet exhilarating. It’s the perfect way to spend one of your last days in paradise.
- Stand-up paddle heaven
You know those iconic cliffs and emerald waters you see all over the internet? YOU WILL PADDLE THEM! You’ll experience two amazing tours that feature the best of Thailand, ones that you will remember for a lifetime. All tours are friendly for ANY level of paddler. Heck, we can even teach you how to paddle for the first time!
- Scooter tours
When in Thailand you MUST do as the locals do and take a scooter for a spin. Riding scooters is the standard means of transportation in Thailand. In some places, such as Bangkok, it’s pure madness. However, in the right location, it’s pure fun and relaxation. During your visit to the low-key island of Koh Lanta, you can grab a scooter and tour the best of the island—including secluded cafes on the beach, stunning overlooks, and remote beaches. Koh Lanta is the perfect place to take in a scooter ride, as the traffic levels are minimal and views are amazing.
- Free time to explore
These planned activities are just the tip of the iceberg. You will have a chance to experience so much more of Thailand in non-planned activities should you choose. Shop and eat at local markets, dine on delicious street food, get a Thai massage on the beach, take a relaxing paddle on your own, hike a mountain for sunset or sunrise, try the local Thai coffee or breakfast porridge, participate in a beach cleanup, take a yoga class, take a cooking class, or go full wild and experience the famous ladyboy cabaret. It’s your vacation, and you can create the magic that best suits you!
You will receive a travel guide with all the information you’ll need to prepare for your epic trip.
Your trip begins and ends in Bangkok, Thailand.
Arrive in Bangkok on January 9, 2020, as early in the day as possible. Depart Bangkok on January 19, 2020, at any time.
Payment is required at booking.
For group bookings and special payment arrangements please email [email protected]. Please include your order number, name, trip dates, and amount.
We understand that sometimes plans change. Please read our policy fully.
No refunds will be given prior to your adventure.
You may reschedule your adventure as long as you do so at least 14 days prior to trip time.
No exceptions will be granted to our cancellation policy.
We reserve the right to cancel trips with inadequate participant attendance, in which case all money paid to Stand Up Paddle Kentucky is refunded. We CANNOT be held responsible for any personal expenses, such as airline tickets, fuel, or travel time, due to changes in itineraries or tour cancellations.
Stand Up Paddle Kentucky reserves the right to decline to accept or retain any person as a tour participant should such a person’s behavior, health, or mental condition impede the operation of the trip.
Stand Up Paddle Kentucky reserves the option to modify trip itineraries at the discretion of your tour director as necessary due to weather, conditions, illness, injury, group dynamics, safety, or other unforeseen incidents.