January 9 thru 19, 2020
Thailand is an outdoor lovers paradise. In between boat rides to stunning locations, amazing dinners together at sunset and quiet mornings next to the ocean, our days are full of a large variety of wild adventures. Paddling in dreamy water is just the beginning.
- 10 Nights In Upscale Accommodations
- Round Trip Flight From Bangkok to Krabi
- All Ferry and Taxi Transfers
- Breakfast Daily
- Temple Tours In Bangkok
- Koh San Road Tour Bangkok
- Private Chartered Boat Tour, Snorkeling & Lunch On Hong Islands
- Private Chartered Boat Tour, Snorkeling & Lunch On Koh Rok Islands
- Paddle Tour to Ao Nang Beach & Monkey Trail Hike
- Paddle Tour From Railay Beach to Coastal Caves
- Paddling In Hidden Lagoon On Hong Island
- Rock Climbing, Cave Exploration & Rappelling on Railay Beach
- Scooter Tour and Shopping At Traditional Fishing Village on Koh Lanta
- Beach Day On Bamboo & Nui Beach Koh Lanta
- Thai Massages on Koh Lanta
- Fire Show On Koh Lanta
Leave a review for this trip
Deposit is required at time of booking.
For group bookings and special payment arrangements please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your order number, Name, Trip dates and amount.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
We want nothing more than for you to join us on one of our adventures. However, we are a small company but we understand that sometimes plans change. So please read our policy fully.
No refunds given prior to your adventure
You may reschedule your adventure as long as you do so 14 days prior to trip time
No exceptions will be granted to our cancellation policy.
We reserve the right to cancel trips with inadequate participant attendance, in which case all money paid to Sup Kentucky is refunded. Sup Kentucky CANNOT be held responsible for any personal expenses, such as airline tickets, fuel, travel time due to change in itineraries or tour cancellations.
Sup Kentucky reserves the right to decline to accept or retain any person as a tour participant should such persons behavior, health or mental condition impede the operation of the trip.
Sup Kentucky reserves the option to modify trip itineraries at the discretion of your tour director as necessary due to weather, conditions, illness, injury, group dynamics, safety, or other unforeseen incidents.