This leisurely, beginner-friendly adventure that everyone is sure to love in beautiful Grayson Lake State Park. Enjoy world-class hiking through canyons and arches as well as paddleboarding.
- Relax and let go during an hour of outdoor stretching and yoga.
- Sip some local flavors amid the company of classmates.
- Enjoy a serene location.
- Adult Ages 12 and up
- Child Ages 6 to 11 | Must be accompanied by an adult
- BYOB "Bring you own Board"
Relax with stand-up paddleboard yoga and cider tasting
Join us for a relaxing Paddle Pose class at Winganeek Farm followed by local beverage tasting. For the first hour, you’ll stretch and pose on a paddleboard under the blue sky.
During the second hour, you’ll get to know your fellow classmates as you taste local ciders from Pivot Brewing Company.
- 1 hour of guided stretching and yoga
- High-quality stand up paddleboard from NRS or Hala
- Paddle from Accent Paddles
- Personal flotation device from NRS
- Samples of local ciders
Paddle Pose takes place at the beautiful Winganeek Farm: 825 Walnut Hill Rd, Lexington, KY 40515